Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here I am! This is me!

And thus it is finally over! Four months of non-continuous toil, sweat and blood (ok, not blood,but blood-rimmed eyes surely) - and I'll soon have that piece of paper in my hands. It will certify that I am indeed a Solution Consultant and SAP says so. :)

Before I go to bed, I have just another observation to make. It's not quite related to the purpose of this blog but it has been on my mind since yesterday. With the danger of sounding clichéd, I wonder why guys have to walk six feet ahead of the girl companion. If they are guests, why don't they offer to help in the kitchen instead of waiting to be served? The girl's not going to fall for them if they volunteer to cut an onion, for heaven's sake! Why do guys lose their manners (if they had any) as they grow older (than 22)? And why, oh why, do guys become silly and weird in the presence of a good looking lady? Well, it's official - I have lost all patience with guys (or "men" as they want to be called) and good luck to them!

3 comments:

roop said...

coz of the same reasons why u feel that they need to walk with u, help in the kitchen, etc.

about being silly n weird...
well being silly n weird in that situation is not silly n weird at all.

btw, i think girls behave like that more than guys.

Ritu said...

a-ha! we have a gender-clash here. :) I am as feminist as you are a chauvinist. So, let's just agree to disagree and there will be peace on earth :D

roop said...

oops.
me chauvinist!!?? even the die hard feminist friends of mine won't agree with u.
the response was more of human nature (interms of biology, neuroscience) rather than being male or female.