Saturday, November 22, 2008

ISB ahoy!

Alors! I am going to be doing my Masters in Business Administration next year - at ISB, Hyderabad (India). I got the news yesterday and I have been celebrating it since! :) I was never so unproductive at work before. This week was spent as a bundle of nerves - first reading the posts at a forum of aspirants with the blood pressure threatening to skyrocket at every 10 minutes and then the uncertainty of the time when the results were to be declared. And then, finally, because of the news :D
Moving on to another topic, last evening, I saw Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance! It was awesome! Don't miss it if you get a chance to see it in your city. Here's a tidbit of information about this show:
In Season 4 of Friends, when Monica is asked that "According to Chandler, what phenomenon scares the bejeezus out of him?", her correct answer is "Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance!" because, according to Chandler, "[Flatley's] legs flail about as if independent of his body!"

6 comments:

Um viajante said...

Hey, congrats on ISB!
See you there :P

Ritu said...

Thanks Priyom! Congrats to you too :D

Lavanya said...

Hey Classmate :P

saw a couple of hits on my blog from your page. Congrats on ISB.

Ritu said...

Congrats to you too Lavanya :D
I've been reading all the blogs of our classmates :D

Unknown said...

ISB Ahoy !! See u there in Five months time !! Nice Blog btw :D

Ritu said...

Vijeth aka Smackdown! Thanks and I return the compliment too :D