Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today, I amused myself! :)

I woke up late, which is not unusual considering the fact that today is Saturday. After a nice long hot bath, I was getting ready to go out shopping for the basic weekly supplies. With a sense of repetition, I made myself some cornflakes and sat down to have breakfast while watching TV. I paused channel surfing at the movie "Deep Blue Sea". You see, I haven't watched this movie before, though I have a pretty good idea what it is about. Infact, I'd caught some scenes before.This time, I'd caught the scene where they are all in a state of panic and arguing about ideas to escape the place and the sharks. And then Samuel Jackson yells at them to stop fighting with each other and is giving them gyan about the better chances they have to get out of the place if they are united and BAM!!! I actually spilt the milk and chocos all over the floor with the magnitude of the start I gave when the shark comes out of that small outlet to the sea (almost like a small pool) and takes him down. (HOW was that possible in real life???)! As I was wiping up the mess, I was chuckling, imagining myself in the theatre, with popcorn, when this scene came up. :P

1 comment:

~ Sudhi said...

Was wondering what you would do if it was a "REALITY" :)