Sunday, April 26, 2009

Change is the law of life

That is my fortune of the day on Orkut. It never sounded more relevant. After having indulged myself by sleeping the whole weekend away, tomorrow is the change I have been looking forward to since quite some time.

After days of relocation and the perpetual feeling of "floating" around quite aimlessly; after investing time and effort in knowing people around me and observing social behaviour (my favourite occupation off-late); after desperately trying to get to terms with the changes in my life - tomorrow, term 1 begins.

The year planner is finally up. I got my backpack armed with the necessary odds and ends to survive this week (You can't plan for a time-line greater than that, here). I've set the alarm clock to wake me up early enough to go gymming in the morning. And now to settle down and read up some concepts of marketing...

2 comments:

bee_theag said...

"observing social behaviour" or more like "trying to fit in"? :P

Ritu said...

You know me - You think I would try so hard? :P