Monday, April 13, 2009

ISB - The place to be!

Yes, it has officially and formally begun. I'm not lying - we had a terrific party last night to prove it :D

I am a bit e-challenged right now coz my Macbook is being configured by the IT department of my school. But, worry not - you shall be loaded with the relevant details soon. Until then, I'll leave you with the trivia that I am in SV3 (Student Village 3) - the coolest one. I assert this statement so blatantly because no one I know has refuted it vociferously till now. It seems like they all already had that opinion. :P

3 comments:

bee_theag said...

I'm eager to see how you're gonna be able to keep up the frequency of posting (not that the current one is much to talk about) once you're in the thick of classes.

Ritu said...

I can only say that my intentions are noble...

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this web site
needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!
My blog post ... Look At THIS Site